Wednesday, January 19, 2011

10 Things That Made Me Happy Over The Weekend

Sprinkle a sack of school stress, pour in a cup of lens-related worries and drain out 'ze source of energy, TADAAAA! A recipe of gloominess for moi. But in the midst of all these, I realized that the only way to be happy is to stay away from all the negativity. Besides, whining is a waste of oxygen. =P


In no particular order, here are 10 things that made me happy over the weekend.

1. Sleeping on a bed of clouds




2. Dancing in the rain




3. A kiss mark on a future heartthrob





4. The rain of petals





5. A makeshift rain sleeve for my cam





6. The little drummer boy






7. Cebu Digital Photographers, the gang of pure awesome




8. His vantage point





9. Golden wings





10. A photo with a festival queen and my favorite boys





Remember,
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
- Abraham Lincoln



Don't be so sad, yeah?




Lyric tee of the beautiful band, Rescue a Hero
Check out RAH's website and their Facebook fan page.


P.S
I shall upload more Sinulog 2011 photos when I'm done with the sack of school stress. :P


Ciao ^^