Monday, May 16, 2011

Miss me?

Dun worry. I miss you, too.
*hugs you back*

I apologize for my long silence.  Between school to random meetings with the iluvcebu.com team, bloggers, photographers, to catching up with old friends, meeting new ones and spending quality time with my family, plus the amount of time and work that I need whenever I post a blog entry (I'm so OC!), I’ve had no time to update my personal blog.


But, like it or not, I’m back in the saddle. Sorta! ;)




I miss blog hopping, leaving random comments, customizing my blog theme, tweaking codes, quite a lot of blogspot things really.
But most of all, I miss you!
I really do.

It's pretty awesome when people come up to me and tell me that they still visit my personal blog.
So yeaaaah, where have I been hiding all this time?

First and foremost, I'm working with my friends now. If you wanna know what to do, where to go and stay, what to eat, basically everything about Cebu and the gorgeous people in this island, visit www.iluvcebu.com.

For my random musings, you can check my Twitter and Tumblr. These two are just too convenient. It’s very easy to post anything, anywhere. My favorite thing about Tumblr/Twitter is the fantastic mobile user experience. They have great apps for the iPhone!

I spend a lot of time outside my home, so most of my thoughts are posted online using my mobile phone. Also, I am in love with mobile photography!

Instagram, anyone? ;)


If you have Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, please do follow me.
Links are on the sidebar.

Tweet ya later!