Saturday, May 15, 2010

Noelle Loves Cebu

I love Cebu for its positive development, the rich culture, the trips to fantastic beaches, the unexplored places, the good food (lechon, anyone?) and most of all, I love Cebu for having some of the most awesome and creative people that I know of.


The positive feedback that I've received from my family and friends were overwhelming.


I would like to thank Kristine Roa, a friend and fellow blogger, for featuring me on her site, InStyleCebu.comAlso, thank you to Ms. Andrea Lugue for featuring me on her Tumblr blog and the Islands Souvenirs fan page




Get your personalized ____ ♥ Cebu shirts from Islands Souvenirs at Ayala Center Cebu and SM City Cebu for less than 300Php.


Tip: If you're planning to wear it on a specific date, get it 2 days ahead. Islands Souvenirs promised that you can get the shirt in under 30 minutes but remember, these shirts are selling like hot cakes.


Spread the love!