Thursday, August 19, 2010

After 3 weeks of hiatus..

I'm back with a couple of pictures to keep you errr.. entertained.
There's an 80% probability that you've seen these photos but..
whatever!

Here's to making up for my absence in the blogosphere!

E N J O Y!

Bullee's birthday party! <3
An awesome night with friends after a stressful week at school.

I'm Princess Cowgeek
a.k.a the Chinese CowQueen!




Pretty fun to see everybody in costume.
A for aeffort! :P
Laaaaaa~

So there you go. That's pretty much the peak of the mountain. When I'm not in a rocker or a cowgirl costume, I'm just a regular Medicine student. I don't say that much about that part coz I don't wanna bore you with our SGD cases and our "lab" life. Yesss, I still have a pretty stressful life. For my gazillion backlogs, I'm sorry. I shall try to post something interesting when I have the time.

Yeeeehaw!


Quick snapshot:
100% cuteness!