Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My July: Photography Sprees and More!


Bought this uber funky puzzle calendar last Sunday. Me likey!

July = school, extra-curricular activities,  family and everything else in between.

Just to escape from the usual med school stress and hullaboo, I've joined 2 of the most rewarding (and yes, exciting!) photography sprees in the metro. 

The first one, Photography With a Difference, was an activity of my group, Cebu Digital Photographers, and also of Cebu Images Camera Club. The second one, Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk, was the 3rd annual social photography event worldwide.

I will have separate blog entries for both.
Soooonest, I hope.

In the mean time, here are my fave photos from both events.

Photography With a Difference

Left photo: Doyzkie Buenaviaje
Right photo: Paul Gotiong

Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk

Left photo: Gabe Hortelano
Right photo: Paul Banday

I am loving B/W photos now!
Will probably do something creative about this when I have time.

Oh by the way, just 3 more days til MYOH 2010!
See ya!