Thursday, October 22, 2009

Juggling Life's Balls



Today, I am publicly admitting that I have failed in juggling my life's priorities.
I thought that I could manage throwing and catching up on the things that I have to do.

Med school.
Love and life.
Family.
Photography.
Blogging.
And all the other random stuff.

Everyday, my schoolwork is piling up. School is getting harder each day. And just when I thought that I could handle the pressure, issues arise.

I am juggling life's balls and battling emotions at the same time.

Today, I have come to realize one important lesson: not all things in life are permanent. You will miss one moment if you were busy looking at something else.

And that one ball that you were carefully throwing and catching everyday?
It might just fall.

For the past few weeks, I have been randomly doing the things that I love and forgetting about the more important things that I should accomplish. I took up Medicine right after graduation because I didn't want to waste time. Now that first semester is over, I realized that I haven't done my best. I know that I could do so much more. It is something that I truly regret.

I am young. I want to do so many things. I want to go there. I want to have fun. But then again, I cannot go on with life and accept mediocrity. There are so many wonderful things out there. But if I want to experience those wonderful things, sacrifices have to be made.

I have to say goodbye to some and for the rest, I'll see you soon.
I have to make it right this time.
I have to learn how to juggle it right.
Decisions have to be made.


Don't worry, I won't be gone.
All I need is to lighten my load and set my priorities right.
You will see me again.
Maybe not as often as I want to, but yes, I'll still be here.

See you soon.