Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love and Good Fortune at SM

Hey there!
I miss the interwebzz but most of all, I miss you!
*and gives a beary, beary hug!

I am OFFICIALLY baaaack!
But before I give you the fun and juiciest stuff that you all missed,
let me share this wonderful news from SM Supermalls!


For my homies,
celebrate love and fortune at SM City Cebu!

 
 Let us welcome the eve of Chinese New Year at the Northwing of SM City Cebu this Saturday, February 13, 2010.

Make a wish and release fire lanterns into the sky!

 The first 150 shoppers who will dine at any SM City Cebu Main Mall or Northwing restaurants/food outlets on February 13 with a single purchase receipt of at least P800 will get to participate in the event.


Other events to look forward to this month are:




February 3, 10 and 17 --- Acoustic Night at SM Foodcourt


February 11 --- Myrus at the Event Centre


February 13 --- Pre-Valentine Concert with Aiza and special guest Juris


February 13 --- Glow in the Dark Disco Bowling at the SM Bowling Centre


February 14 --- "Love on Strings" with Jay Cayuca


February 14 --- Lion Dragon Dancing, Wushu exhibition, Sweet Serenade (Cebu Music Learning Centre)


February 8 to March 2 --- SM Foundation's "Share Your Extras"



    I shall see ya, awright?


    More blog entries comin' right up.
    So stay tuned!

    KISSES! ♥