Monday, September 1, 2008

Let Me Count Thy Days

It's Setyembre Baby.

Ooooooh, I'm so excited.
(Do the dance)
haha!
There are just sooooo many things that I'm looking forward to.
  • STC Intramurals (ooooh MUST go. must see the cheerdance. must visit my Alma Mater. haaahaa!)
  • Then there's the most awaited FIESTA.
waaaaaaaaaaaah.
FOOOOOOOOD.
Wanna come with? :P


haaahaaaaa!
  • and some more daily, weekly FUN. ha!
Then there's Oktubre.
  • My Mom's month.
Happy birthday mehhhhhh. :) I love you so, so much. :)

and Nobyembre will come.
  • lotsa birthdayssss. :)
(Camille's Debut will be the PARTY OF THE YEAR. I'll make sure of that. HA!)

and then finally, Disyembre. :)

  • school FUN stuff (Christmas party, etc)
  • my favorite season (Jesus' birthday, Christmas songs, the weather. brrrrrrr)
  • and some moooooore things that I'm truly excited about
oooooh.
Just 121 days remaining until the end of the year.
hahahaha!

Then SINULOG, then some more FUN THINGS, then GRADUATION (now THAT is something which makes my ripple burst. HAHAHA!)

Seriously though,
let's live our life one day at a time.

Let me share you this:

"Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you." ~John De Paola

There's no need to rush after all.
(So Friendster?)
HAHAAAA. :D