Sunday, August 31, 2008

Not Quite The 5th Wheel

Feeling like the 5th wheel?
Why not join the wagon?
HAHAHA. :D

So there I was, trapped in an overly awkward situation.
THE FIFTH WHEEL SYNDROME.
ha!
1, 2, 3, 4 people and odd one out.
I could feel the L fawning on my forehead.
HAHAHA.
I laugh at myself sometimes.


Good thing I had Mexican Baby Back Ribs for dinner, or else I would have gone nuts.
To THE MOON and back. *winks
HAHAHA! :D

Surprisingly though, I had fun.
Like suuuuuper fun jud.
The F-U-N overshadowed the UNEASINESS.
Thank you Nor.
*and hugssssss Norlissa Godinez again and again.
HAHAHA. :)

I've lost the reflex to resist.
I could get used to this. *winks.
HAHAHA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From THE MOON to the ZONE:
MUSIC.
That's where my comfort lies.
haha.

After several weeks of NO MUSIC UPDATE, I finally had the time to scout for new songs.
Such a sweet escape.
HAAAHAAA! :D

I found this really sweet song from the Plain White T's (Hey There Delilah. HAHA)
1,2,3,4
give me more lovin that i've ever had
make it all better when i'm feelin sad
tell me that i'm special even when i know i'm not



awwwwwww.
If only things could be as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4.