Monday, October 4, 2010

Hobby Convention 2010: Photo Exhibit

School has been physically and emotionally draining lately. The stress of trying to read and understand the minutest details just so I could survive.. gaaah! But it's all good.


Friends and photography are keeping me sane.
I'm stressed out but happy and giddy and excited and so so so glad that life is what it is.

Know why after the jump!



On October 10, 2010, an empire will rise! Cebu, get ready for HobCon 2010: Imperia. For details, please visit CANE Events' FB page. In line with this, the Cebu Digital Photographers has a week-long photo exhibit at the Active Zone of Ayala Center, Cebu. 

I am a proud member of this awesome group
and yesssss,
CDPeeps are my favorite people. Too much talent in one place!

This is our photo wall.
Aaaah, memories!

I would like to invite everyone to check out our photo exhibit at the Active Zone until the 9th of October, 2010. My photo panel's right across Sanuk! ;)



I will drop by Ayala anytime this week. I "need" to take a photo of my panel for docu purposes. Hahaha. Hope to see you there!



Important dates:

OCTOBER 5, 2010 (TUESDAY) *ARTIST’S DAY
OCTOBER 6, 2010 (WEDNESDAY) *SYKES DAY
OCTOBER 7, 2010 (THURSDAY)*PHOTOGRAPHER’S DAY
OCTOBER 8, 2010 (FRIDAY) *STUDENTS’ DAY / iLEARNERS’ DAY
OCTOBER 9, 2010 (SATURDAY) PRE-REGISTRATION for Cosplayers (4pm – 6pm)

OCTOBER 10, 2010 (SUNDAY) *COSPLAY COMPETITION AND YOUNG DESIGNERS FASHION COMPETITION @ THE ACTIVITY CENTER, AYALA CENTER, CEBU



Visit CANE Events' official FB page for updates.