Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm a Britney fan. Don't judge me.

I listen to different types of music because sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm pissed off and sometimes I wanna party. I could listen to Coldplay one day and then Flo Rida the next. I love songs of intelligence, but I also love "Let's Party!" kind of songs told in a hundred different ways.


Oh yes, I'm random like that.


I love music and I love how my mind wanders with each musical note.
I love music because it inspires me and helps me get through whatever.
I love artists who are good songwriters and musicians.
I love the celebrated melding of poetry and music.


Alanis Morissette can b*tch about her day, and it's practically okay with me.
So please don't judge me when I say, "I am a Britney fan."
I know that's incredibly strange, but whatever. :P


Heather Morris, "Brittany": TDF body, killer dance moves.
Photo from ze web.
*This entry is a tribute to Glee's Season 2, Episode 2, "Britney/Brittany". Gave me the goosebumps in a nice kind of way. And oh, Dr. Carl (the ageless John Stamos) was/is hot! * and puts on heart goggles*