Thursday, June 11, 2009

Missed Episodes



Oh hello there. *and smiles and waves and hugs an invisible buddy
Like Joseph (my very good friend and everything-in-between crony), I'd like to think I have readers who follow my blog and who actually miss me when I go AWOL.
So, hello to YOU buddy. *howdy?

Here you go.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Swiss Alps Milk Chocolate for that much needed brain high.
Thank you Norlissa Godinez for this bar of neuroactive alkaloids (errr. HAHA)
I actually shared a piece or two with my friends, Kayie and MaiMai, during our on-call duty at Agnes Birthing Center eons ago. It has saved us from a fainting spell and has given me an endorphin release during those days. Hmmmm. Those days.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*UPDATE on What's Cookin?:
We successfully passed our RE-ORAL DEFENSE.
With the perfect plan and the perfect script, what could possibly go wrong? hmmmm, the pictures MAYBE? harhar :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

High heels and stilettos are love.
And since I am going back to school (YES, you read that right), money, cash, moolah, dinero's still coming baby.
More shopping sprees for moi. LALALALA.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Moving on to more techy stuff, I got this ΓΌber cool alarm clock from Sony Expo monthSSS ago. How this baby works will be in my next blog. Or in the next one. HAHA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FIGARO.

Need I say more?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Joseph and James
, my study buddies for the NMAT.
Serious, eh?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After all the drama in NURSING,
our time has come and graduation has finally arrived.
It was a story of success for some, gloom for a few, relief for almost everyone, and well, a door to enter for me.
And for the rest of the 2009 graduates, CONGRATULATIONS!
We deserve this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But life doesn't end after graduation.
Reality's mean.
I only had a few happy days before reality haunts me.
So for the meantime, I went HOME.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lola's birthday party.
Ram Carlo, swimmer in the making.
Borbon.
Sulking in my room.
Finding something to do.
Ending up with nothing.
Trying to be happy.
Finding happiness.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And amidst the monotony of our life in Power Development Center, we were able to find something different.
Secondhand Serenade.
Although it was nothing compared to Boyce Avenue, I still enjoyed the perks of being there.
Having fun.
Friends.
Highschool friends.
Singing songs that I know.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But life's not always cruel, my friend.
Good things come to those who wait.
With prayer and patience, I was able to practice what I enjoy most: PHOTOGRAPHY.

The Fitness First Fashion Show.

It was truly a humbling experience.
And yeah, who wouldn't be happy with a month of free gym membership and coffee refills?
HAHA!
*Thank you Tita Helen and Tito Efren for the wonderful, wonderful opportunity.

But then again,
life has to move on.

21 days of solitude.



Status: I was the FIRST person to arrive in Don Bosco Retreat House for our in-house review and preparation for the Board Exam (hence Room #1). waited for hourSSS for the next person to arrive. L.

Tools: A bag of books, another bag for my clothes, and food.

Roomies: Norlissa Godinez and Jeanna Lamayan

Morning Activities: Waking up at 8AM or 9AM. Eating rice, egg, and some other breakfast food. Drinking Milo WITH coffee, cream and sugar. Taking a bath. Studying.

Afternoon Activities: Studying. Staying in room#23. Snacks. Idling. Taking a bath AGAIN.

Night Activities: Dinner. Yummmmm. Rosary with the group OR on my own. Waiting or not waiting for the GOLDEN HOUR (8PM). Studying. Staying in room#23 or room#18. Chika.

Sleeping Time: 10:00PM, 10:30PM, max of 11:00PM. That went on for a WEEK. It was only after the pre-board exam that I realized I had to do something about my sleeping habits. HAHA. Oh, those precious hours of snoozing. *Sniff.

Cellphone: SunCellular - non-functional ; Smart - contact with Mom and Dad ONLY

Favorite sound: the bell


Awards
: *Most punctual -- always first in line for the food
*Barista of the Year
*Drama Queen -- Hey, I won a title for our play in highschool. I have history. HAHA.

Cheat Day:
Lunch at T.G.I. Friday's. Ahhh, the food. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE PHOTOBOOTH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In God's name, WE will pass the board exam.
And yes, we can! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTFN. :)