Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oooooh.

May 13,2008
Zero handle, One assist

October 25, 2008
Zero handle, One assist
PLAN OF ACTION:
VOLUNTEER DUTY at
Mactan Doctors' Hospital
END-OF-THE-SHIFT UPDATE:
Zero handle, One assist



P.S.
GENERAL CLEANING is every SATURDAY.
So, go figure.
Yes, I should've stayed home.
HMMMPH.


BABY GIRL
in all her 8-or-9-point-something-pound glory :)

SHE'S SOOOOO CUUUUUTE and smells OH-SOOOOO-GOOOD.
Thank God for the BABIES :)



THE LABOR ROOM with ZERO mothers in LABOR.
Yes, that's Syvert Tan on the last bed.
Bitaw Syv, go back to sleep.
ZZZZZZZZ.



THE
BABY GIRL :)
Look at her hair!
It's so thick na! HAHA :D


Ooooooh.

SCAAAARY.
haha! :D
And here's another one.


CUTE
noh?
I saw these thingymajiggies at the Park Mall Supermarket.
Creative eh? :)


What's cookin'? ; )

Ah yes.
A RE-ORAL DEFENSE.
We worked our butts off for this EXPERIMENTAL research.
I drank EXTRA JOSS and had palpitations PLUS tremors to beat one night of staring at the monitor and looking for PIMPLES.

And what do we have?
Ah yes.
RESCHEDULED ORAL DEFENSE.
A RE-ORAL DEFENSE.
*sighs


On a lighter note,

I finally joined the bandwagon.
My customized PLURK page :)
Join the MICRO-BLOGGING CRAZE and add me :D
Sweeeeet :)


October 29,2008

4TH Year Enrollment Day 1
Oh come on.
CEBU DOCTORS' UNIVERSITY, you can do better than this.
Give us room to breathe.


*POSTSCRIPT:

  • I'm done with the TWILIGHT SAGA.
  • I'll read TWILIGHT again before the movie will be on screen. DORK. haha! :D
  • COMBI sandwich is my new love. Find it at your nearest supermarket. HAHAHA!
  • I love MATTHEW FOX. *droools (HAHAHA!)
  • Don't drink EXTRA JOSS. Be kind to your heart.
  • Who is the DOM magnet? *thinks hard. HAHAHA! :D
  • DELIVERY ROOM UPDATE (As of October 30,2008): 3 Handles,3 Assists. Thank you AGNES BIRTHING CLINIC for saving my butt. :)
  • Christmas is around the corner. I'm waitin' for some lovin'. My Christmas wish list is in the works. *winks. HAHAHA! :D
  • MUSIC: The Sweetest Thing by U2 -- wala lang. LAST SONG SYNDROME. And yes, this weekend will be the sweetest thing. OR NOT. gah.