Tuesday, May 4, 2010

An Awesome Early Birthday Present


This is going to be an extremely short entry.
I am just so happy today.
I'm on blog mode!
Hurrr. :)

I rarely join online contests.
I think I have unlucky stars.
(Just in that aspect anyway.)
HAHA!

But I did join Mai's contest; it was just way TOO irresistible.
All I had to do was to RT her tweet and I'd get an entry.
Pretty easy!
And if the universe conspires with me, I'd win a Flickr PRO account.
(A photo hobbyist's dream)

So yeah, when I opened my Twitter last night,
I received the most awesome news.



I won!
Wooooot!


(Insert scream here)
It's not just awesome; it's awesomesauce!

I've been on Flickr for almost 2 years, but I only have 58 items in my account.
I rarely update it.
But now that I have a PRO account, uploads are going to be unlimited!
Ohyessssss!

Thank you so much Mai.
This is an awesome early birthday present.


Check out her site. Click the image and follow her!


In other news, I've been extremely busy.
I'm officially behind a year on publishing my photos.
(Sinulog anyone? Hehe)


I ran into some snags.
There's school and yessss, a gazillion of non-academic fun.


I went to Bora for a week and had a thousand photos.
GASP!





My Bora trip will be in another blog entry sooooonest!
Also, I've been pretty busy with CHINOY lately,





along with other lifestyle events in the metro.
"Umaapaw na events", as my friend, Shakey, would say it.


There are definitely a lot of things to look forward to this month in my blog.
Come back to check 'em out!





It's sizzling hot today.
I scream for ice cream!